Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Concerning WWCP

Since I didn't work this information into my last behemoth of a post, I thought I'd tell you the future of WWCP. Yes, it has one.

I will continue to vet the remaining candidates, turning my focus more towards Senator Hillary Clinton and Senator Barack Obama than I have previously done. I will also be exploring third-party possibilities.

I hope to eventually finish my dissertation on why we need a Christian President.

Eventually, I'd like to transition this site to "We Want Christian Leaders." We need to elect conservative Christians to all political offices, not just the presidency. Now that it looks like the presidency is going to go to someone who is less-than-a-true conservative, we need to work all the harder to assure Congress and other offices don't go in that same direction.

3 comments:

11 Smiths for Huckabee said...

Kingdom Advancer,
I've run across you a lot on Huck's Army. Thanks for your blog and your dedication to Gov. Huckabee. Your future plan for your blog sounds a lot like ours'.

2012, here we come...but in the remaining 4 years we Huckabee Republicans are going to make our voices heard!!!!!

God Bless, and keep it up!

Kingdom Advancer said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I plan to keep visiting your blog. Keep up the good work.