Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My "Lemonade Stands"

I just opened two "Lemonade Stands," which I have nicknamed "For on the Campaign Trail 1" and "For on the Campaign Trail 2" , respectively. They are located in the sidebar for quick reference.

Stand 1 contains books and periodicals of interest. I do not, and cannot, recommend or endorse all the content found therein, but I did try to select products which you may very well find useful.

Stand 2 contains some of my favorite movies, including family, Christian, and action-adventure films. It also has some of my favorite music, ranging from contemporary Christian to epic soundtracks to Andrea Bocelli.

By purchasing products directly through the Lemonade links on this site, you thereby support this blog. Please take just a couple of minutes to scroll through my inventory of items. Don't shy away from clicking on an item for more information. Thank you in advance for any purchases you may make.

You can also make your own Lemonade stand.

No comments: