Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Wrong Time to Fall Silent

The Democrats have already held their convention; Obama has selected his VP nominee in Joe Biden. McCain has selected Sarah Palin to be his VP, and the Republicans are in the middle of their convention. And I haven't posted a thing. Of all times to disappear off the face of the earth, right? 

Well, I apologize. The fact is, my schedule is so busy right now that I don't see myself playing a consistent part in blogging the rest of this election cycle. Perhaps I will find a pocket of time in which I can insert my two cents every now and then, but I can make no guarantees. For now, I commend those who have remained committed to the task. 

 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, KA! *waving*

I will try very hard not to check back for at least a month.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

I hope you voted! :-)

Kingdom Advancer said...

I did, and, in fact, I have been involved politically somewhat for the past couple of months. I just haven't had the time to blog.